Join the Center for Wellbeing team and learn about our latest state of the art healing procedure: Regenerative Stem Cell Therapy. Here’s just a taste of what you’ll learn at this special live educational seminar:
- Learn about this remarkable cutting edge healing technology that can actually repair damaged tissue in the body through a painless and safe stem cell injection. (Hint: Normal drugs just mask the pain.)
- According to Center for Wellbeing’s chief medical officer, “Patients can experience a significant decrease in pain and improved range of motion within weeks of just one therapy.” When the body heals, the pain naturally goes away.
- Discover how stem cell injections work… (This is really fascinating stuff!) We’ll explain how they pinpoint the impaired areas, remove the swelling with powerful anti-inflammatory properties and heal them by regenerating new cells and tissue.
- Why this innovative therapy is particularly effective in helping such conditions as degenerative arthritis, degenerative cartilage and ligaments, bone spurs, degenerative joint disease, bursitis and tendonitis. If you suffer from one of these or know someone who is in pain, this could be life-changing.
- Center for Wellbeing is one of the first clinics in the area to offer this highly advanced form of therapy.
To reserve your seat at this informative seminar, Click the button below or call (603) 380-9159. When you attend, you’ll receive a special reduced price consultation at the clinic to explore stem cell therapy options.
Seating is limited
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE EDUCATIONAL STEM CELL SEMINAR
To reserve your seat at this informative seminar, fill out the form below or call (603) 380-9159. When you attend, you’ll receive a special reduced price consultation at the clinic to explore stem cell therapy options.
Hampton Inn and Suites
59 Portsmouth Ave
Exeter, NH 03833
Thursday, March 22nd
2280 Brown Ave
Manchester, NH 03103
Our patients say the results are life-changing.
- ONE THERAPY RELIEF
- LONG LASTING HEALING
- SAFE AND GENTLE THERAPY